We make community investments in quality programs we believe will make Kalamazoo County a place where every person can reach full potential.
There were three grantmaking rounds in 2016. We awarded 21 grants to Kalamazoo County nonprofits in the third round.
- AACORN Farm Vocational Program
- Air Zoo Galaxy Trekkers
- Black Arts and Cultural Center
- Bronson Health Foundation / Frequent User Support Engagement
- Community Promise Federal Credit Union
- Eastside Youth Strong
- Ecumenical Senior Center
- Education ReConnection
- Fair Housing Center of Southwest Michigan
- Gryphon Place Youth Suicide Prevention
- Justice for our Neighbors
- Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Open Doors Kalamazoo
- Out Front Kalamazoo / Kalamazoo Gay Lesbian Resource Center
- Portage Community Center
- Prevention Works, Inc.
- YWCA of Kalamazoo
Nonprofits also received grants from Advised, Field-of-Interest and Designated Funds.