How We Can Help You
The Kalamazoo Community Foundation is ready to support your work with clients.
At no cost to you or your clients, we can:
- Consult with you and your clients on ways the Community Foundation can help them meet their charitable and financial goals.
- Provide printed materials about giving through the Community Foundation, including information on a variety of fund types and giving strategies.
- Provide you with access to GiftLaw, a free resource with online tools like the GiftLaw Calculator, which enables you to calculate charitable deductions for your clients; and GiftLaw Pro, for researching planned gifts using the latest gift planning information.
- Offer strategies for discussing charitable giving with your clients.
- Send a weekly e-newsletter with timely information on giving vehicles, tax updates and other issues of importance to you and your clients. Subscribe to the e-newsletter.
- Provide free illustrations for charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts. We also can provide sample documents for various planned giving vehicles.
- Handle the transfer of appreciated securities, life insurance and other complicated assets.