The invasion happening in Ukraine is devastating. We're sharing resources and ways you can provide support for Ukraine and help with the escalating humanitarian crisis.
- Check out The Ukrainian American Crisis Response Committee of Michigan to find organizations that support the people of Ukraine.
- United Help Ukraine is distributing donations, food and medical supplies to Ukrainian refugees, people of Ukraine affected by the ongoing conflict and families of those who have been wounded or killed.
- The Center for Disaster Philanthropy created the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Recovery Fund which will focus on addressing humanitarian needs that arise, particularly among the most vulnerable and at-risk displaced people and refugees.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross is helping people affected by the conflict and is supporting the work of the Ukrainian Red Cross.
- CARE has established a Ukraine Crisis Fund to support immediate aid and recovery, food, water, hygiene kits, psychosocial support and cash assistance - prioritizing women and girls, families and the elderly.
Thank you to the Council of Michigan Foundations for curating this list of resources.