We make community investments in quality programs we believe will make Kalamazoo County a place where every person can reach full potential.
We awarded 23 grants totaling $1.2 million to Kalamazoo County nonprofits in the second grantmaking round of 2016.
- City of Kalamazoo/Bronson Park 21st Century Campaign
- Communities In Schools Kalamazoo
- Community Healing Centers
- Douglass Community Association
- Edison Neighborhood Association
- Friendship House
- Girls on the Run
- Goodwill Industries of Southwest Michigan
- Hispanic American Council
- Kalamazoo Civic Theatre
- Kalamazoo County Public Housing Commission
- Kalamazoo Kids in Tune
- Kalamazoo Literacy Council
- Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes
- Kalamazoo Neighborhood Housing Services
- Marvelous Music!
- Michigan Immigrants Rights Center/Welcoming Kalamazoo
- Planned Parenthood Mid & South Michigan
- SLD Read
- United Way of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region
- Urban Alliance
- Vibrant Kalamazoo
- Village of Vicksburg
Nonprofits also received grants from Advised, Field-of-Interest and Designated Funds.