Scholarship Criteria

Kalamazoo County resident who is a graduate of a high school, alternative school, or GED program; or graduate of a Kalamazoo County high school, alternative school, or GED program in Kalamazoo County; part-time or full-time enrollment pursuing vocational or technical training, trade school, certificate program, two-year or four-year program.

Type of Student

  • Graduating High School Seniors
  • Undergraduate Students
  • Certificate and/or Technical Schools Programs
  • Part-time Student

Award Amount Range


Required to Demonstrate Financial Need


Residence Eligibility

Kalamazoo County resident

High School Eligibility

  • Kalamazoo County Alternative School/GED program

Scholarship Information

The Earl Haas Scholarship was established through a bequest from the estate of Earl Haas. The purpose of the fund is to provide financial assistance for Kalamazoo County residents or persons who have graduated from a school within Kalamazoo County.