Scholarship Criteria

Graduating high school senior or college undergraduate; major in science, math, or engineering; full-time enrollment at a college/university; high school seniors: minimum 3.5 GPA; current college undergraduates: minimum 3.0 GPA.

Type of Student

  • Graduating High School Seniors
  • Undergraduate Students

Award Amount Range


Required to Demonstrate Financial Need



3 additional years

Residence Eligibility

Kalamazoo County resident

High School Eligibility

  • Kalamazoo County High School

Scholarship Information

The Kalamazoo Science Foundation Scholarship was established in 1958 to aid promising Kalamazoo area high school students who might not otherwise be able to afford an education in science, mathematics, or engineering to develop their potential.