An adult student with at least a 3-5 year break in their education. Must be a resident of Kalamazoo County or a graduate of a HS or adult education program within Kalamazoo County or Plainwell or Otsego High Schools.

Type of Student

  • Undergraduate Students
  • Certificate and/or Technical Schools Programs
  • Part-time Student

Award Amount Range


Required to Demonstrate Financial Need


Residence Eligibility

Kalamazoo County resident

High School Eligibility

  • Kalamazoo County High School
  • High School outside Kalamazoo County