Kalamazoo Public Schools graduating high school senior; full-time or part-time enrollment in a college/university; two-year or four-year degree in visual arts. Examples of visual art(s) required.

Type of Student

  • Graduating High School Seniors
  • Part-time Student

Award Amount Range


Required to Demonstrate Financial Need


High School Eligibility

  • Kalamazoo County High School