Graduating high school senior who is a permanent resident of Kalamazoo County or graduating from a high school within Kalamazoo County; planning to enroll full-time to pursue a degree in nursing or occupational therapy at Western Michigan University; minimum 3.5 GPA.

Type of Student

  • Graduating High School Seniors

Award Amount Range


Required to Demonstrate Financial Need


Residence Eligibility

Kalamazoo County resident

High School Eligibility

  • Kalamazoo County High School