Become a Covert H.E.R.O. today!
Partner with the Covert Township Community Foundation (CTCF) and fuel the educational dreams of a Covert Township young adult through the CTCF Scholarship Fund.
H.E.R.O.S. don’t always wear capes; many times, they blend in among us; at the grocery store, stop light or movie theatre. But they always come when needed the most.
The economic health of Covert Township has weakened leaving families struggling to stay afloat. CTCF has established its new flagship program the Covert Township Community Foundation Scholarship Fund to provide financial assistance to individuals who are pursuing their hopes and dreams by attaining an education beyond high school.
Why consider investing in the CTCF Scholarship Fund?
When you invest in The Covert Township Community Foundation Scholarship Fund your donation will help us:
- Break the poverty cycle by empowering young adults ages 17 to 25 with the ability to build a future beyond high school,
- Provide economic stability to the Township of Covert by providing the pathway for higher education and communication skills to acquire and advance in jobs,
- Reduce the dropout rate and increase student focus on their careers by removing the financial barrier associated with higher education, and
- Increase self-sufficiency through additional education and skills training opportunities leading to greater independence. Self-sufficient individuals are more likely to contribute positively to the community.
We believe investing in Covert Township young adults also strengthens our community and fosters hope. We can’t do it alone. Today they may work at a gas station and tomorrow become a licensed mechanic because of YOU!
Even without a cape, you can Help Empower Residents with Opportunities. Your thoughtful investment helps to building a thriving community for generations to come change the trajectory of a Covert young adult.
Your investment fuels the power of the Covert Township Community Foundation Scholarship Fund and a dream. We know unlikely heroes just like you are indeed among us. Answer the call to be a Covert H.E.R.O. today.
Ways to Give
- Online One-time Donation | GIVE TODAY
- Mail a Check | Please make your check payable to "Kalamazoo Community Foundation" and include in the memo line "CTCF Scholarship Fund". Mail the check to: Kalamazoo Community Foundation, 402 East Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49007-3888.
- Recurring Gift | To set up a recurring gift, please contact our Donor Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.381.4416.
- IRA or Stock | To learn more about giving a gift from an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or stock, please contact our Donor Relations Team at email@example.com or 269.381.4416.
For more information or to apply for the Covert Township Community Foundation Scholarship, please visit our Scholarship page here.